The JAB Mat (Jumping, Agility, Balance)
Make 4 interest-free payments of $45.23 fortnightly and receive your order now.
The JAB Mat stands for Jumping, Agility and Balance.
Stop ruining your clinics carpet with strapping tape, the JAB mat can be easily rolled out to provide an excellent tool for patient assessments and exercises.
- Heavy duty rubber base with plush fabric top
- 4m long by 1m wide
- Ideal for indoor and smooth outdoor surface use
- Portable for on site for group training and or testing
- Stop marking your work place flooring with tape or chalk
- Non- slip on tiles, carpet, timber floors and concrete
- Can be used in clinical settings or in a strength and conditioning environment
- Endless possibilities for training and testing purposes
- Comes packaged with a basic training and testing A2 laminated poster
- Can be used in conjunction with other training aides such as plyo boxes, hurdles, agility lights, BOSU trainers, wobble boards, dura discs , speed ladders, light gates
- Lower and Upper limb uses
- Easy to roll up after use
The JAB Mat is useful for:
The Y Balance Test
(YBT) is a tool used to test a person’s risk for injury. It can be used for both the upper quarter and lower quarter.
The Star Excursion Balance Test
(SEBT) is a dynamic test that requires strength, flexibility, and proprioception. It is a measure of dynamic balance that provides a significant challenge to athletes and physically active individuals.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other AlphaSport users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.