Instant wholesale pricing

With our new wholesale signup system

Unlock better pricing banner

We offer special discounted wholesale pricing for sports clubs, organisations, health professionals, and businesses. Just follow the steps below to unlock our best deals.

  1. Sign up below
  2. Confirm your email and login to your account
  3. Shop online with discounted pricing

If you already have a website account with us, please login at the login page. Learn more about how we help clubs and organisations here.

Why Bother?

As a default, our website displays standard retail pricing to the general public. However, we built our business by sharpening the pencil for supporting clubs, businesses and organisations. We can't offer these prices to everyone, so sign up below to unlock the best deals possible.

What's the catch?

There isn't one. We would love to help you If you’re a legitimate business, club, or organisation. Please be aware that customers who don’t have an email or address which is directly connected to a business or club may have their orders delayed while we confirm your eligibility.

We provide wholesale discounts on approximately 80% of the items in our store. The remaining 20% of items are not typically on sold to patients and do not have a wholesale price level.

Need a credit account?

We offer lines of credit to approved customers. You can apply for one by calling 07 3341 8033 or contacting one of our sales representatives.

Products to compare:
Comparing Products