Make 4 interest-free payments of $33.50 fortnightly and receive your order now.
Aquajogger water exercise belts and equipment have taken pain and impact out of exercise since 1987.
Whether you are looking to improve fitness, lose weight, excel at your sport, rehabilitate from injury, ease limitations of arthritis and other medical conditions or just have fun, water exercise with Aquajogger is a great solution.
The Aquajogger buoyancy belts comfortably suspend you at shoulder level in deep water allowing you to breathe normally and move freely while performing a wide variety of water aerobic exercise.
All Aquajogger belts feature:
- Resilient closed cell foam which won't absorb water, dries quickly, and resists chlorine damage
- Patented contoured design support and strengthens the lower back
- Soft, flexible foam narrows at the waist for comfort and freedom of movement
- Easy-to-operate quick release buckle ensures a hassle free fit
- Custom woven elastic belt comfortably moves with every breath and adjusts to fit waist
- The Aquajogger design tones the abdominal muscles without doing a single sit up due to the continual use of abdominal muscles to maintain correct posture
- To accommodate different body shapes, belt can be worn upside down or with the foam in front of the body
- Shape Buoyancy Belt - A new women's favorite for core strengthening and vertical lift. With a lowered arch and longer sides, the belt distributes buoyancy more evenly and does not tend to ride-up.
- DeltaBells - Hand gear provides an upper body workout and stability. The unique triangle design offers variable resistance at the turn of a wrist.
- X-Cuffs - For a more intense lower body workout. X-cuffs are worn around the ankle to add resistance in deep or shallow water.
- Getting Started DVD - With exercises and equipment tips.
- Water Workout Guide - Featuring top exercises.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other AlphaSport users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.