If you have a problem with your order we require you contact us within 7 days of receipt of the order. We abide by the Consumer Guarantees, Warranties and Refunds policy of the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC).
Products must be returned within 30 days of original invoice (warranty terms apply for faulty [roducts). Returned items must be in their original packaging and must be free from damage.
AlphaSport offers a 12 month warranty against defects on all products. This warranty is in addition to other rights and remedies you may have under law. If you wish to make a warranty claim please contact us by phone, email or surface mail.
You are entitled to return goods and ask for a refund, exchange or repair if the goods you purchased meet the following criteria:
- Have a fault that you could not have known about at the time of purchase.
- Are not the same as the description provided by the salesperson or advertisement.
- Do not match the sample you were shown at the time of purchase.
- Do not do perform as you were led to believe.
AlphaSport will exchange or refund a product that meets the above return and refund requirements.
Defective products will be either repaired or replaced with the original product purchased, however if this is not able to be done a full refund will be provided.
Return freight charges must be paid by the customer, unless the item being returned is faulty. Contact Alpha on 07 3341 8033 to arrange freight for a faulty item.
AlphaSport will also agree to exchange products where the customer has ordered the incorrect size or type providing the customer pays the return and resupply freight costs. Where a different product is resupplied there may be a cost adjustment.
You are not entitled to a refund when you:
- Simply change your mind or no longer want the goods;
- Realise you can't afford the goods;
- Found the same item at a cheaper price elsewhere;
- Choose the incorrect size and/or colour;
- Knew about the particular fault prior in advance of purchase;
- Were responsible for causing the fault or defect.
AlphaSport reserves the right to charge a 10% restocking fee on returned items. For example a 10% restocking fee will apply to products that have been specifically ordered for a customer, are returned without the original packaging or have clear signs of use.
In these cases the Customer is required to pay the return freight to AlphaSport.