Veinoplus Back is a stimulator designed to soothe back pain. It offers a unique program of pain relief and relaxing massage which acts on the three main areas of the back. Compact and easy to use, you can take it anywhere.
Why use Veinoplus Back?
- Soothe back pain
- Deliver a relaxing massage
- Relieve muscle spasms
- Release natural endorphins to relieve general pain
How does it work?
- Apply the electrodes on painflul area (shoulders-neck/ middle back /lumbar region)
- Increase the intensity slowly and progressively
- Easy-to-use: one single program, automatic shutdown after 45 minutes
- No risk of overuse: the more you use the device, the better!
Treatment session is 45 minutes. Signal of stimulation combines a TENS and a NMES component. TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) is widely recognized to alleviate pain whereas NMES (Neuro-muscular Electrical Stimulation) stimulates the muscles to cause their contractions and can relieve (relax) muscle spasms. Veinoplus® Back combines 4 effects aiming back pain relief into one single stimulation program. Itis designed to relieve pain by local analgesia in the area of stimulation, deliver a relaxing massage to the area of stimulation, relieve muscle spasm in the area of stimulation and allow the release of natural endorphins to relieve general pain.
- Power supply: 9V alkaline battery type 1604A or 7.2 - 9V rechargeable batteries
- Input power: < 0.5W
- Output power: < 0.05 W
- Single channel device providing low voltage and low frequency stimulation in a pre-set pattern
- V oltage waveform shape: rectangular and monophasic
- Peak voltage at maximum settings: 50 Vp ± 5% when loaded with resistance in range from 250 to 10000 Ohm
- Current intensity waveform: Biphasic and DC balanced
- Peak value of the current Intensity: 100 mA ± 5% when loaded with 500 Ohms resistance
- Frequency of stimulation impulses is modulated from 1 Hz to 250 Hz
- Pulse duration ranges from 25 to 240 microseconds
- Rates of stimulated muscle pulsations ranged from 2 beats to 120 beats per minute
- Duration of stimulation session: 45 minutes. Automatic shut-OFF
- Intensity of stimulation can be controlled by user (from 1 to 50)
- Controls buttons: - 1 pushbutton switch to turn ON and OFF the stimulation
- 2 pushbuttons: (+) and (–) to increase or decrease the intensity
- Display: Flat screen size: W 4.3 cm x H 3.2 cm and backlighted LCD screen shows: - Total time counter
- Remaining time for each session
- Intensity of stimulation
- Battery charge icon is flashing when battery needs replacement
- Enclosure: white rigid plastic shell. Size: L14.7xW5.7xH2.0 cm
- 1 pair of electrodes Veinoplus® Pack. Self-adhesive. Oval shape. Size 8x13 cm. Low resistance
- 1 conductor cable for connecting the electrodes. Approximative length (w/o plug) 135.5 cm
- Multilingual instruction manual
- 1 9V alkaline battery
- 1 lanyard
- 1 black pouch (L20xW15cm)
You must not rely on the information on this site as an alternative to medical advice from your medical physician or other qualified healthcare provider. Consult your healthcare provider immediately if you think that you may have a medical emergency or for the diagnosis and treatment of injuries. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider before starting any new treatment or with any questions that you may have regarding a medical condition or injury.
There are no reviews for this product.
Ask a question
All orders are sent by courier service. We also provide options to pick up your order or provide your own freight service.
The standard delivery fee is a flat rate of $9.00 + GST for regular courier delivery in Australia ($7.90 for Brisbane Metro). For orders that are very bulky or going to a remote address we may need to charge extra for freight. Shipping costs may change based on the order weight and destination. Free Shipping is provided for orders over $199.
Extra Large Items
For large items (Eg. Massage Tables) that are being delivered outside of the Brisbane Metro area a shipping cost will be applied to your order and free delivery will not apply. We will contact you to quote a shipping cost before dispatching your order.
Estimated Delivery Times
These times are only an estimate and delays may occur if a product is not in stock.
- QLD Metro - 1-2 days
- NSW Metro - 2-3 days
- QLD Country - 2-3 days
- NSW Country - 3-4 days
- VIC Metro - 3-4 days
- SA Metro - 3-4 days
- ACT - 2-3 days
- VIC Country - 4-5 days
- SA Country - 4-5 days
- TAS - 5-7 days
- WA Metro - 5-7 days
- NT - 5-7 days
- WA Country - 7-10 days
Overnight delivery is available for certain destinations if an order is placed before 1pm AEST.