Dual Inclinometry for Spine and Extremity Range of Motion
￼Dualer IQ Pro Digital Inclinometer makes spine and extremity range of motion measurements faster and easier while providing unparalleled accuracy. The Dualer IQ Pro Inclinometry System provides more features and functionality than any other non-computerized inclinometer.
Dualer IQ ProTM Advanced Benefits
• Dual or single inclinometry simplifies both spine and extremity Range of Motion (ROM) measurements
• Automatically records range of motion without having to push a button when using auto-rep feature
• Simplifies measurement of ankylosis, kyphosis and individual joint movements with unique static testing mode
• Use of solid state accelerometers eliminates internal moving parts to improve overall device reliability
• Rails magnetically attach to base for improved accuracy in simulated goniometric tests
• Easy-to-read LCD display with backlight New! • Ergonomically designed to fit all hand sizes
• Rechargeable, long-lasting lithium-polymer battery—no need to replace
• Audio prompts for zero, end of rep, end of motion and start up/shut down
• Perform a complete spine ROM exam without pausing to write down results
• Measure true range of motion movement at the upper and lower extremes of the spine segment.
• Measure agonist/antagonist movements, like flexion and extension, without stopping or repositioning
• Measure spine ROM with dual inclinometry (AMA Protocols)
• Measure extremity ROM using single or dual inclinometry
• Measure ROM using dynamic, auto- rep or static testing
• Achieves accuracy and repeatability of +/- 2°
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other AlphaSport users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.