- MetaShank™ Protection
- Square toe design acts as a bumper
- Strapless Closure eliminates buckle pressure
Make 4 interest-free payments of $6.47 fortnightly and receive your order now.
The DARCO MedSurg™ Shoe is designed to provide the foot with solid protection and accommodate bulky bandages with ease. It features a square-toe design to provide added protection for the toes. The sole has a metashank design that provides added support to the metatarsal region when walking. The DARCO MedSurg™ Shoe has a velcro closure across the front which can fit up to a 17 inch circumference from large bandages and dressing. It also eliminates any added pressure caused by more traditional D ring closures that can irritate the forefoot area.
Very aggressive tread at the midfoot provides superior traction. The reduced friction tread at the toe and heel to allow toe drag or heel scuff without tripping up the patient. The strap around the front of the ankle prevents the product from slipping off the heel. The DARCO MedSurg™ has a rocker bottom sole which is designed to reduce pressure on the bottom surface of your foot by up to 25% for a more comfortable walking experience.
- After foot surgery or when K-wires are present
- When large bandages or dressing are required
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Square toe design acts as a bumper to provide additional protection when K-wires are present.
- MetaShank™ Protection provides more rigid control under the metatarsal heads.
- Strapless Closure eliminates buckle pressure on the forefoot and can expand to accommodate dressings up to 17 inches in circumference.
- Rocker sole reduces plantar pressure on the forefoot and heel by over 25 percent.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other AlphaSport users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.