- Used during muscle stimulation
- For Compex devices
- Transmits pulses to your muscle fibers
Make 4 interest-free payments of $3.75 fortnightly and receive your order now.
Compex electrodes are used during muscle stimulation ONLY with Compex devices.
The electrodes play a big part in the Compex muscle stimulation session. They are the points where the pulses are transmitted to your motor nerves, and ultimately your muscle fibers. If the Compex electrodes aren't adhering properly, the electrical pulse can't be delivered at the intensity needed to work your muscle at peak effectiveness. A Compex electrode is coated with a strong medical-grade adhesive, developed to stick to your skin. Used in normal circumstances, a Compex electrode should last 15 to 20 sessions. You need to replace these muscle stimulation electrodes when any of the following situations arise:
- They won't adhere to your skin
- When the same intensity setting of the program creates less intense or uncomfortable muscle contractions
- A build-up of lint or dust covers the surface
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other AlphaSport users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.