Make 4 interest-free payments of $19.79 fortnightly and receive your order now.
- Functional stabilisation of the CMC and MCP joints of the thumb
- Low profile design and smooth edges for high wearing comfort
- Mouldable aluminium core for a customisable fit
- Closures allow the brace to be easily secured with one hand
The hand and it's digits play a pivotal role in everyday life. Holding a glass, opening a jar or picking up small objects are actions humans perform countless times every day.
The ability of the thumb to oppose the fingers is often taken for granted. When the thumb is injured due to an acute injury or a chronic illness, the patient's life can be severely impacted due to pain and loss of function.
The objective of any treatment is to get patients back to using their hand and back to their normal daily life.
The 'one of the kind' Actimove Rhizo Forte brace is designed to restrict thumb movement whilst maintaining the daily functionality of the hand. The design ensures the immobilisation of the CMC and MCP joints without restricting the movement of the wrist and the other four fingers.
- Painful conditions and irritations of the thumb joints (eg Osteoarthritis)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis of the thumb
- Ulnar Collateral Ligament injuries of the MCP1 joint (eg Skier's thumb)
- Ligament instabilty
- Post-operative immobilisation
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other AlphaSport users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.