AlphaScope: HeartStart Defibrillator
Date Posted:16 January 2019
Provide the ultimate care for your patients.
Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) can strike anyone, anytime, anywhere.
- In Australia approximately 30,000 people sustain SCA outside hospital and are treated by emergency medical services each year
- An average of only 9% of its victims in Australia survive
- It can happen anytime, anywhere and to anyone, even young athletes
- Early defibrillation is the single most effective treatment of SCA
- Defibrillation within three minutes of collapse can increase the chance of survival to over 70%
HeartStart First Aid Defibrillator
Fast to learn: So simple to operate that a first aider with minimal training can potentially save the life of a co-worker,friend, or member of the family or public.
Easy to use: Using the HeartStart First Aid is simple. Calming and clear natural voice instructions coach you through step by step of first aid defibrillation and CPR.
Always Ready: Comprehensive automatic self tests check all the HeartStart’s Vital functions on a daily, weekly, and monthly schedule so as to ensure that the HeartStart is always ready for emergency life saving. They also alert you if any part of the defibrillator needs attention. The HeartStart is powered by long-life (4 Year) disposable battery.
Safe: HeartStart First Aid will not allow shock to be applied unless a shockable rhythm has been detected.
Versatile: Available for use on anyone of any age, including children and infants. (Infant/child pads available separately)
Effective: Patented SMART Analysis heart rhythm assessment and SMART Biphasic defibrillation therapy, clinically proven in over 10 years of use. No other biphasic waveform is as well documented.
CPR Coaching: Clear and easy to follow instructions can also talk you through the latest CPR guidelines if required.
Lightweight: Fully equipped at just 1.5 kg.
All small businesses are eligible to get an immediate tax deduction for all individual assets costing less than $20,000.